HOA Management can be a challenge, whether you live in a condo, a townhome or a neighborhood, so get the help you need to simplify your HOA duties and structure.
HOA’s sometimes get a bad rap, because, without good HOA management, they can be difficult to keep up with. It’s hard to know who is in charge of what and how much each homeowner is responsible for without a well-codified system of management. Many groups of homeowners simply aren’t equipped to provide these services effectively on their own.
Whether you and your fellow HOA members live in a neighborhood, a condominium tower, a group of townhomes, or anywhere else where HOA rules apply, you need professional services to provide support and expertise.
At Fireside Properties, our locally-based team of professionals provide a variety of services to our HOAs, including accurate and timely financials, scheduled maintenance, monthly financial reports, business development, and board member and committee training.
Common Area HOA Maintenance
Maintenance is a crucial part of HOA management, which is why we provide a full-service approach to the maintenance of any HOA. We oversee subcontracted projects, such as window cleaning, landscaping, and snow removal, manage utility contracts, inspect properties, and more.
Fiscal HOA Management
Finances are always important, and we strive to keep you in the loop, whether you live in your home yourself or rent it out to others. We invoice and collect dues and charges, examine all accounts for accuracy, prepare monthly statements, contact owners as necessary, prepare year-end statements, maintain minimum checking account funds and assist in budget creation.
Administrative HOA Management
HOAs work because its members follow rules, and we help to ensure that in a friendly, approachable manner. Our methods include:
- Enforcing all Board-approved rules and regulations
- Attending Board of Directors meetings
- Preparing and distributing annual meeting notices, proxies, and agendas
- Provide necessary information and management input to the Board
- Maintaining files of legal documents
- Securing competitive bids for subcontracted services
- Obtaining specifications and proposals for insurance and other matters
- Preserving the safety, cleanliness or upkeep of the project
- Communicating projects, rule violations, etc. to ownership
- Acting as a 24-hour emergency contact
This complete list of services ensures that no matter what kind of HOA you are and what needs that entails, we can meet your expectations. We like to say Fireside Properties is large enough to care FOR you and small enough to care ABOUT you.
If you need HOA management help in the Vail, CO area, including Edwards and Avon, contact us today at (970) 476-4446.